— RE/MAX Monument Sign Face —
Real Estate Maximums (RE/MAX) is a Colorado based international real estate company that has more than 120,00 agents in 6,800 offices over 100 countries all across the world. RE/MAX business model is to allow its agents retain practically all of their commissions and simply pay their broker a share of the office overheads, instead of share of their commission.
Interesting facts about RE/MAX:
- Dave and Gail Liniger, who founded RE/MAX in 1973 in Denver, CO., still lead the network today.
- In 1975, Dennis Curtin purchased the first RE/MAX franchise outside of Colorado, in Kansas City, Missouri. The company had 100 franchises in two years.
- RE/MAX has the largest share of voice in national TV advertising.
- com is the most visited real estate franchise website with more than 48 million visits annually.
- The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon fleet is the largest corporate balloon fleet in the world.
- RE/MAX was named a “Top Military Spouse Friendly Employer” by Military Spouse magazine for five consecutive years, beginning in 2007.
Recently RE/MAX in San Bernardino hired a local Fastsigns store to build a new monument face. Since Signs 4 San Diego is well established in wholesale and performs routine subcontract work, we partnered with the local Fastsigns store to manufacture and install the new monument face for them.
These are push-thru acrylic faces, where the brushed aluminum face is cut out and the acrylic is pushed through the face. The dimensionality and depth show. The sign is backed by LEDs the light up the acrylic. With the use of translucent and non-translucent vinyl, we channel the light giving it nice edge-lighting and elegance.
Once again, Signs 4 San Diego partnered with another sign company, redesigned, manufacture, fabricated and installed all the signs.
Do you have a project like this? See what Signs for San Diego can do for your business, call us today at (760) 730-5118.